- Mild to moderate pain
Quick and easy to tolerate in the event of pain: the effervescent tablets are dissolved in water before taking. A carbonated, analgesic solution is formed, which is well tolerated by the stomach and can be absorbed by the body particularly quickly.
Active ingredients / ingredients / ingredients
324 mg acetylsalicylic acid
calcium trimetasilicate excipient (+)
citric acid, anhydrous excipient (+)
dimeticon excipient (+)
docusate, sodium salt excipient (+)
sodium hydrogen carbonate excipient (+)
445 mg sodium ion excipient (+)
povidone K25 excipient (+)
saccharin, Sodium salt auxiliary (+)
Sodium benzoate auxiliary (+) Flavoring
substances, natural and nature-identical auxiliary (+)
Hypersensitivity reactions can occur to all drugs, in which case you must discontinue the drug immediately. If you are already allergic to the active substance or any of the other ingredients of the drug, it must not be used.
The drug must not be used in:
– stomach and intestinal ulcers
– abnormally increased tendency to bleed
As a rule, the drug should not be used or only under medical supervision in the case of:
– Hypersensitivity to other anti-inflammatory drugs / anti-inflammatory drugs or other allergenic substances
– Simultaneous use of anticoagulant drugs (e.g. coumarin derivatives, heparin – with the exception of low-dose heparin therapy)
– Bronchial asthma
– Chronic or recurring stomach or duodenal complaints – Previously damaged
– Severe liver dysfunction
– In the case of asthma, hay fever, swelling of the nasal mucous membrane (nasal polyps) or chronic respiratory infections (especially coupled with hay fever-like symptoms) and if you are hypersensitive to pain and rheumatic drugs of all kinds -containing drugs cause asthma attacks (so-called analgesic intolerance / analgesic asthma). A doctor should be consulted before use.
– The same applies if there is an allergic reaction to other substances, such as skin reactions, itching or nettle rash.
– Medicines containing acetylsalicylic acid should only be used in children and adolescents with febrile illnesses on medical advice and only if other measures do not work. If these illnesses lead to prolonged vomiting, this can be a sign of Reye’s syndrome, a very rare but life-threatening disease that requires immediate medical treatment.
– If the concentration of uric acid in the blood is increased, the medicinal product should be used with caution, as it reduces uric acid excretion even in low doses and this can, under certain circumstances, trigger a gout attack.